If you have been looking Silhouette Soft Facelift and other threadlifts
Is Midface drooping and early development of jowls is taking away your peace?
Do not lose any more sleep on this, because an exciting, easy and non-surgical facelift is available now. This is for both; men and women who seek a rejuvenated face with youthful looks. This is not a usual cosmetic facelift, but a new procedure that uses minimal invasion and gives instant results.
The Silhouette Soft Facelift addresses an ageing and saddened face. More details on it are as follows:
- It is a procedure performed for face rejuvenation which is relatively lower in cost as compared to other traditional surgical facelifts.
- It comes with fewer risks and minimum recovery period.
- It is an excellent alternative to traditional surgical facelifts and gives instant results.
- It is an outpatient procedure and is performed under local anesthesia. It takes only about an hour to complete a Silhouette Soft Facelift.
- The bruising or swelling the patients may experience is far less than a traditional facelift.
What all does a Silhouette Facelift / Threadlift correct?
This procedure is minimally invasive and can correct a number issues related to aging and sagging skin. Here are all the things it can correct:
- Nasolabial Folds
- Droopy Cheeks
- Sagging Mid-face
- Sagging Jowls
- Sagging Neck
It is completed in only one session under local anesthetic and takes not more than an hour.
Before starting the procedure, entry and exit points are made on the patient’s face carefully. Both sides of the face are marked proportionately. Local Anesthesia is administered into patient’s face. On the entry points, small incisions are made to insert the absorbable thread cones that are placed under the skin. These are then pulled to tighten and lift the skin. Once the desired results are obtained, the thread ends are cut.
Silhouette threads control tissue damage as they are made up of biocompatible material. The threads underneath provide the required lift in the areas needed. PDO threads are absorbable threads but yet have lasting effects due to the tissue reaction they initiate.
Recovery and results:
There are no side-effects of the Silhouette Facelift or threadlift. It is one of the safest facial rejuvenation procedure that provides the maximum results which are sustainable. A little bruising or swelling may be experienced which reduces gradually in just a few days. You can go back to your normal activities in 24-48 hours post procedure.
To know more, kindly book a consultation.